OKI DOKI TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE ON THE HOSTEL PREMISES
- Payment is due full upon arrival. Rates include local taxes. Room rates posted are subject to availability and can change without prior notice. Current accommodation rates are posted on our website on ‘book a room’ page.
- A free of charge cancellation is possible if done by e-mail and up to 24 hours prior to the arrival day. Should you wish to shorten your stay after arrival kindly advise the reception at least 24 hours in advance and no later than at 9 am the day before your planned departure date. If you paid for your booking with credit card, a 10% fee will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of administration and credit card processing.
- In case of a no-show, the amount of the 1 night will be charged onto the guest’s credit card.
- Should you wish to extend your stay you may do so subject to availability. Please contact the reception no later than at 10:00 a.m. on your departure date.
- Please note your room must be vacated by 11 am on your departure date. Failure to leave your room by this time will result in a late check out charge equivalent to one night’s room rate.
- On failure of the guest to vacate the room, the hostel staff reserve the right to enter the room and remove the guests possessions, store them in the luggage room so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
- Upon arrival guests are required to present their valid government issued ID or passport and familiarize themselves with the hostel terms and conditions.
- New arrivals can check into their room after 3:00 pm each day. Departing guests must check out by 11:00 am.
- Hostel dormitories are mixed sex rooms. A dorm bed can accommodate one person per bed only.
- Minors are allowed only in private rooms ensuite in a company of a legal guardian. Hostel offers accommodation in rooms with shared bathroom and dormitory rooms only to adults ( over age of 18).
- To maintain our laid-back atmosphere we do not accept any bookings of stag nights, hen nights or big groups of sport fans for (inter)national matches and school groups.
- Smoking is prohibited within the building except in the designated smoking room/area The hostel staff reserve the right to impose a 200 PLN fee for non-compliance. If there are more then one person smoking. Everyone pays the fine.
- Any damage or breakages must be reported to the reception promptly.
- In the event any guest or their visitor cause damage to any area, fixture, fitting or furniture in the hostel the cost of repair or replacement will be met by that person.
- The OKI DOKI Hostel accepts limited liability for the loss, theft or damage of items that haven’t been stored in the reception safe. The hostel also reserves the right to refuse the storage of highly valuable items.
- Upon arrival, if a guest stays in a dorm or in any room on the first floor, a deposit (refunded when returned) for each your key is required. There is a 50 PLN /1o euro charge for each lost key.
- Pets are allowed at the hostel receptionist’s discretion/approval and in private rooms only. A 50-100 PLN deposit applies – the amount is specified by the receptionist. The deposit is charged to ensure coverage in case where any damage might occur and it is refundable. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not permitted.
- Groups from 8 people are required to pay a group deposit upon arrival – 50 PLN per person. Male only groups from 4 people occupying whole room are required to pay a male group deposit -100 PLN. The deposit is refundable upon check-out providing that there is no damage caused by any member of a group. The deposit is kept if alcohol was drunk inside a dorm. If the loss is smaller we refund the difference.
- Please note that between 10 PM and 8 AM only staff and registered overnight guests are allowed on the hostel property. Non-paying visitors of guests are required to register at the reception and leave their passport or ID card as a deposit for the time of their visit.
- The hotel guests are requested to keep noise to a minimum from 11 pm to 7 am. Failure to comply with quiet hours rule and disturbing other guests comfort may result in fines being imposed (equivalent to the cost of accommodation arranged for the guest who was disturbed) Guests violating this rule may be removed from the hostel immediately with no compensation and money return
- Intoxicated persons are not allowed to be on the hostel premises. After 10 pm alcohol consumption is allowed only in the hostel bar and after 11 pm it is strictly forbidden to drink anywhere in the building except for the bar if it is still open. It is strictly prohibited to drink any alcohol inside the dorm at any time, Guests violating those rules may be removed from the hostel immediately with no compensation and money return
- The hostel guests shall be prepared to show their ID card or passport any time on request of the receptionist.
- For reasons of fire safety, the use of electric heaters, flat irons and similar items of room equipment is forbidden. This does not apply to mobile phone and laptop chargers.
- Sleeping bags are absolutely not permitted for health and hygiene reasons.
- Guest’s personal belongings left at the hostel, if requested, may be sent to the indicated postal address at the expense of the guest. The hostel keeps all guests’ valuables during the period of one month.
- The hostel staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone who on their previous stay has violated the hostel rules and regulations or behaved in a way that caused damage or created disturbance, including sexual assault.
- Any guest, who in the hostel staff discretion compromises the comfort(by permanent hygienie avoiding), safety or security (especialy by sexual assault) of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be granted a refund.
- The hostel Oki Doki City does not have a car park and it does not accept any liability for loss or damage to guests’ vehicles or their contents.The hostel Oki Doki Old Town has a car park and one can ask the reception for the rules of its use
- If you require an invoice, please inform the reception upon arrival. Invoices may be issued no later than 7 days from the day of payment.
- All reservations including New Year Eve require full and non-returnable prepayment
- We reserve the right to preauthorise your card for the amount equal the total charge for stay, to check the credit card coverage. If so, money are only temporary blocked not transferred.
If you are interested in a GROUP reservation (more than 8 people or more then 4 rooms) please contact us directly at email@example.com and provide us dates, number of people, preferable room types, purpose of your visit.
This is a secure online booking process that will reserve you a place instantly and be guaranteed by your debit/credit card.
2. We may issue an invoice only if you provide your company details (tax number, name, full address) while making your reservation.
If you don't have credit/debit card or prefer to not use it, you may still make a reservation - contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please send us an email or call us if you intend to arrive after midnight.