Get to know OkiDoki
We work hard to maintain the highest standards and to let you feel great during your trip. Oki Doki Warsaw Hostel is a place created especially for all the individualists out there as an alternative to the mainstream accomodations.
That is the reason we were ranked as one of the 10 best Hostels in the World for all 2006 according to the Hostelworld backpackers. They gave their votes for nearly 15000 hostels in the world.
From 2013 Oki Doki is a proud member o Europe’s Famous Hostels network. Organisation gathering only the best hostels in Europe.
Inexpensive, located in the very city centre, on the main street, just 10 minutes walk from the Old Town and with extraordinary interior design, each room being a separate artistic project.
This is the first Art Hostel opened in Warsaw. In the age of supermarkets and conformity we’ve decided to create something cosy and personal. We aim to please the individualistic, and all those who like being treated that way – personnally and individualy. Each room is designed in a different style and by a different artist. Instead of being numbered, each room has its own name. People who work here are young, in love with Warsaw. They know its history and its places worth seeing. They love to party and frequent its clubs and art galleries.
Having backpacked in the past, the Oki Doki Hostel’s managers think and act like backpackers too! Indeed, Oki Doki Warsaw Hostel has neither curfew nor a lockout time. In addition, there are large lockers in each dorm for every bed to guaranty the security of your belongings so that you can sleep tight and not have any concerns during your stay in Warsaw city. If you need extra safety for valuable things, we have a free safe at the reception. If you happen to check out yet wish to leave your luggage, we have a free storage room.
We care not only about our guests good mood but also about their safety-Oki Doki Hostel is the only hostel in Warsaw that bothered to install automatic fire protection system. If emergency occured the fire brigade would be informed instantly and could react within seconds.
If you are looking for a private room, You can check our new boutique accommodation at the Warsaw Old Town (http://www.castleinn.pl/). Every room is created by an artist and it is only 10 meters from the Royal Castle.
In Oki Doki Hostel, there is:
- A BAR with cheap beer
- A kitchen with a fridge, stove, microwave and all necessary utensils
- A wide choice of nice double rooms
- A selection of dorms of different sizes
- Many places you can sit and relax, with music, TV or without
- Free safe
- Huge lockers for every bed in every dorm as well as an individual lamp at every bed
- TV/satelite room combined with lounge/games area
- Linen included
- Free computers with internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 hours hot water
- All the doors and walls are 100% soundproof
- For your safety we have installed up to date fire protection systems and cameras monitoring access to the hostel
- An art gallery and gift shop,
- A little shop with basic-need accessories (toothbrushes, razors, public transport tickets, etc.).
- Sale of guidebooks, maps and more…
- Children under 3 stay free of charge
- ATM on site
We accept all major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro).
We are open 24 hours a day.
The check-in hours start at 3 p.m. and the check-out is at 11 a.m. It may happen although that the room is accessible earlier.