Book a room
Welcome to Oki Doki Old Town Hostel! Opened July 2017.
This is the second Warsaw location of our Oki Doki Hostels. Check out these new digs just outside the walls of the Old Town.
We set up this new backpacker palace just a stone’s throw from the royal route. With everything from exclusive privates to spacious dorms, we've got the perfect bed for your wallet & your head. Expect loads of extras & legendary nights out with our fun lovin’ & 'best in biz' Hostel staff.
Common space makes it easy to meet new people and make new friendships. We organise different activities every week, games, tours, pierogi cooking lessons and more. Have lots of fun and a pint of polish traditional beer in our cafe&bar downstairs or get lazy and chill-out on our cozy backyard.
We are located in 18th century building the only one left intact in Warsaw Old Town. This part of the city is listed as Unesco’s World Heritage Site! We are surrounded by restaurants and historical sites. Everyday you may join free walking tours to find out more about unique history of the city.
Ask our staff about anything that interests you - we are young, we are bright, we know a lot about history of Warsaw as well as about the best party venues.
Check how it is when a passion becomes a way of living- Oki Doki is owned by a family of a keen and experienced backpackers. Oki Doki is a legend and we put the legend to a new level. We are transferring our experience to create the best hostel (what we dream about) in Europe. We host teenagers to veteran backpackers.
REMEMBER!!!! YOU NEVER PAY MORE IF YOU BOOK DIRECT SOMETIMES LESS.
- cosy privates and comfortable dormitories
- bunks with private lamps, sockets, USB, and individual curtains
- free linen as well as hair dryers and iron
- night lamp and electric power by every dorm bed
- very thick mattresses (25 cm) and sound proof door in every room
- big lockers for individual use in every dorm
- free luggage storage
- common room
- fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee
- free Wi-Fi
- free maps and tourist information
- board games
- cosy backyard with sunbeds and hommocks
- free towels in double and twin private rooms with bathroom
- laundry service for a small fee
- towels for rent for dorm guests
- delicious breakfast at our Cafe&Bar available with guest's discount
Join us and feel like home!
You are our guest from the time you pass the entrance until you leave - please feel free to use all our facilities any time you like. Arriving before check-in time (that is at 3 PM) or want to hang out after check-out time (11 AM)? Not a problem! Please stay in one of our common areas, hava a cup of coffee, take a shower or use the Internet.
Hope to see you soon!